RSVP: To confirm your participation and to create an optional ONLINE Personal Fundraising Page, CLICK HERE. You can also RSVP by contacting Holly Pshyk at 780-469-3306 or email email@example.com.
Continental Breakfast: 8:30 am
Registration: 9:00 am
Ride Commences: 10:00 am
BBQ Lunch & Prizes: Noon – 3:00 pm
Many riders return year after year to uphold the tradition of riding to grant wishes, and some have been with us since the very beginning. Join us, and them, on this 10 km or 24 km trail ride through beautiful Cooking Lake territory, and help grant wishes for children with life-threatening or severe chronic illnesses.
YOU COULD WIN: Every $100 in pledge dollars you raise will give you one entry into the draw to win this beautiful registered yearling filly!
What you need:
- A horse at least 3 years old (we don’t supply them), with feed, water, and transportation;
- A minimum of $50 in pledge donations (but there’s prizes for the top pledge earners, so aim high!);
- Be over 18 years old, or have a parent or guardian sign your waiver and ride with you.
What you get:
- Complimentary Breakfast and BBQ Lunch;
- Door prize draw;
- Satisfaction of having made wishes come true!
We aim to raise $16,800 before event costs of $500. Full rules and regulations are available on the event registration and waiver form, which all riders must complete before riding.
Want to receive updates on Rainbow Trail Ride? Submit your email request so we can let you know what’s happening!